Alright, so you're ready to make some extra cash and make it rain like Lil Wayne and T-Pain's 'Got Money' track off Tha Carter III, well lets get to it.
We're going to keep this simple and to the point like a #2. Below, I have divided our list into 3 money making categories: Quick and Easy; Working From Home; and Side Hustles. Under each category, you'll see a list of options to choose from. Under those options, I have hyperlinked different websites, gigs, or suggested money making possibilities. I do not go into detail and describe each one, that's what the links are for. If you find one that looks interesting or that you want to learn more about, click it! Check it out, and explore it like the Chronicles of Narnia.
This list is a single wide trailer sitting behind a Waffle House in comparison to the world of jobs and gigs out there, but hey, at least it will set the foundation. If you think of additional opportunities please share with our Budgets & Brews community by following our Facebook Page.
Quick and Easy
1. Find Missing Money in Your Name
2. Earn Cash Back for Your Shopping
3. Watch Videos, Take Surveys, and Surf the Web
4. Share Your Opinions and Make $75/Hour or More!
5. Become a Food Tester
6. Wrap Your Car in Advertising
7. Take Advantage of a Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus
8. Open a New Bank Account for an Easy $200
Working From Home
10. Earn $5 (or More) at a Time
11. Become a Freelance Writer
12. Sell Your Unwanted Stuff
13. Resell Items From T.J. Maxx, Ross, and Burlington
There are people who make a living by purchasing items at discount stores and turn around to sell them on eBay
Check out Glen Zubia from the Hustler Hacks YouTube Channel for tips and tricks.
14. Run Errands or Help Someone With Their To-Do List